Do you want to thank a healthcare worker who changed your life, or the life of someone you love? Nominate that person for the The North Dakota Long Term Care Association (NDLTCA) Caregiver of the Year! Applications to nominate someone can be picked up at the facility or above.
The Award recognizes employees who go above and beyond to substantially enhance the quality of life for residents/tenants.
These employees can be:
- A nurse doing extraordinary things to help you or a loved one
- The nursing home aide who patiently fed your loved one during the confusion of his dementia
- The Social Worker who eased your grandma’s distress
- The Activity Aid who took extra time with you or your loved one
- Or the physical therapist who helped you heal after surgery
All employees working in North Dakota long term care facilities are eligible for the Award. Nominate someone who rendered care to you or a loved one by February 2, 2024.
- The caregiver must be nominated by a resident/tenant or family member.
- The caregiver must be employed in a North Dakota long term care facility.
- All entries must be postmarked by the first Friday in February and be mailed to:
North Dakota Long Term Care Association
1900 North 11th Street
Bismarck, ND 58501
- The judging of this award is based on how the caregiver substantially enhances the quality of life of residents/tenants.
A cash award was presented to the recipient(s) during the annual NDLTCA Spring Convention in Bismarck (May 7-10, 2024). All nominees received a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement from NDLTCA and listed in the Caregiver Booklet. For more information, contact your facility administration office or Casidie Fladeland at 701-354-9775.