Job Openings List

CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at


Social Service Assistant


The Social Service Assistant will assist with resident admissions, transfers and discharges; completes documents as assigned.
Contacts appropriate community members, speaks at community functions and conducts tours and educational sessions; keep community aware and up to date on the care center/campus. Assists with interdisciplinary discharge plans for residents. Assures successful transfer of residents both within the center/campus and to outside agencies; assures leave of absences are processed smoothly. Assures admissions process of residents is done in compliance with state and federal regulations along with GSS guidelines. Assists in providing or arranging for social services for residents/ family members as appropriate. Completes documents related to social work as designated by the Social Worker or Administrator. Assists with training staff on issues related to resident care, rights and behaviors. Uses the EMR accurately.

High school diploma or GED is required.
Must have the ability to communicate with the elderly and persons with disabilities.

For more information, please visit or

Call 701-756-6357