Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
The Activity Director shall develop, organize, and coordinate facility and community resources to provide the highest quality ongoing program of activities. The program will be designed to meet, in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental and psychosocial well-being of each resident.
Position requirements & duties:
- Meets federal and state requirements via one of the following options:
- Is eligible for certification as an Activities Professional by a recognized accrediting body or MEPAP (Modular Education Program for Activities Professional).
- Has two years of experience in a social or recreational program within the last five years, one of which was full-time in a resident activities program in a health care setting (LTC preferred).
2. Prepare and keep all necessary records including but not limited to: Care Plans, Activity Assessments, MDS, CAA’s and Progress Notes.
3. Coordinate all activities, including volunteer activities and religious services.
4. Supervise Activity Aides and Volunteers; coordinate recruitment, orientation, training, supervision, evaluation and recognition efforts.
Knife River Care Center offers an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance; PTO; sick leave; and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
For further information please call Human Resources at (701) 873-4322 or visit our website at:
Please submit resume to:
Knife River Care Center
118 22nd St NE
Beulah, ND 58523
Knife River Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer