Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
Licensed Practical Nurse Part Time
West Fargo, ND
New Perspective is seeking a Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing group of senior living communities located across the upper Midwest. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture that supports the personal and professional growth of our team members. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
We offer flexible scheduling and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time team members that includes: medical, dental, vision, free basic life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending and health reimbursement accounts. Other employee amenities include: employee and resident referral bonuses, advancement opportunities, education assistance, and much more.
As the LPN, you will plan, monitor and give nursing care to residents and oversee nursing care and procedures, and other services given to resident by other team members. You will act as the resource in the absence of the Director of Wellness and RN in relation to current state and federal regulations and to accepted standards of quality care and services.
- Executes daily, weekly, monthly tasks lists.
- Performs all necessary LPN’s duties as required by state regulations.
- Assists in monitoring and training caregivers for all clinical issues in the community
- Assists with the on-boarding of caregivers.
- Responsible to coach team members as needed to ensure performance expectations, and clinical measures are met.
- Conducts retention activities to ensure adequate levels of engaged team members
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective way.
- Attends and participates in team meetings including Town Hall and departmental meetings.
- A current and unencumbered LPN license
- Strong computer skills and ability to interact with a variety of electronic devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
Apply by visiting our Career Website: https://npseniorliving.com/careers
Or use this link to directly access the application: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NEW1035NPSL/JobBoard/010c6bb6-999b-45ff-8e74-8a217ff36f22/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7119b6d1-d493-42a7-8020-9d59b52da19c
New Perspective Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer.