Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
West Fargo, ND
New Perspective Senior Living is seeking an Executive Director for our beautiful community in West Fargo, North Dakota. Relocation included.
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing group of senior living communities located across the upper Midwest. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture that supports the personal and professional growth of our team members. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
We offer flexible scheduling and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time team members that includes: medical, dental, vision, free basic life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending and health reimbursement accounts. Other employee amenities include: employee and resident referral bonuses, advancement opportunities, education assistance, and much more.
As the Executive Director (ED), you will oversee and direct department coordinators and their programs. You will ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations as well as the Company’s policies and procedures. In the role of Executive Director, you will work with the team to encourage and support residents in Living Life On Purpose™ by focusing in the 4 Pillars (Physical Fitness, Brain Fitness, Dining Experience, and Social/Spiritual Enrichment). The Executive Director champions the Mission, Values and Principles of Service every day.
- Responsible for preparing, controlling and meeting or exceeding income, and capital expenditure net operating and capital budget.
- Drives towards 100% occupancy with a wait list.
- Ensures all sales and marketing goals are on track; conducts weekly sales meetings with the Sales Director.
- Responsible for achieving revenue and census goals through direct implementation of the marketing plan.
- Supervises all department coordinators to ensure that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Facilitates positive verbal communication with key family members every 60 days.
- Responds to all family inquiries within 24 - 48 hours.
- Attends in-services and/or seminars to keep current with regulatory requirements and state-of the-art assisted living and memory care practices.
- Communicates and collaborates with Director of Operations to address site deficiencies and identify risk factors.
- Champions the hiring for the community. Responsible for interviewing and hiring department manager’s and pre-approving all Team Members’ Hire.
- Engages with residents and learns their social histories.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Creates a positive work culture ensuring team member engagement and retention.
- Attends and participates in team meetings including Town Hall and departmental meetings.
- Ensures that an attractive home environment exists at all times with a milieu that fosters engagement, socialization and purposeful living.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience working with older adults in senior living, long-term care, home health or other health care setting preferred. Or has demonstrated ability or strong desire to engage with residents with dementia.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy for the challenges experienced by residents, families, and team members and problem-solving skill set to support them.
- Strong computer skills and ability to interact with a variety of electronic devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Please apply on our website @ https://npseniorliving.com/careers
Or access the application directly using this link:https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NEW1035NPSL/JobBoard/010c6bb6-999b-45ff-8e74-8a217ff36f22/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=4db3a2b8-a883-4647-a03c-ce2755e317ff
New Perspective Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer.