Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
Knife River Care Center, an 86 bed long-term care facility located in Beulah, ND is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to lead our team.
The Nursing Home Administrator is responsible for directing the day-to-day operations of the facility in accordance with current federal and state standards and to ensure the highest degree of resident care and services are delivered and maintained. The Administrator will ensure all personnel are treated fairly and consistently with company policy and applicable laws.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, maintains, monitors, supervises, and directs all facility departments and overall operations, including programs, activities, policies and procedures.
- Identifies problems and deficiencies and develops and implements appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies. Implements change as necessary.
- Reviews and interprets monthly financial statements and provides information to the facility's governing board.
- Supervises and directs department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching, disciplining, and otherwise working with employees to maintain and ensure an adequate and qualified personnel at all times.
- Ensures that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical, and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a history of exemplary customer service and leading by example.
As the Nursing Home Administrator you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public. You must also have exceptional communication and marketing skills.
Qualified Nursing Home Administrator candidates must have:
- Active NHA license in North Dakota
- 3+ years Nursing Home Administrator experience
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Ability to actively relate to the staff, board and community
- Strong financial operations knowledge and experience
- Successful survey track record
- Commitment to quality and customer service
Knife River Care Center also offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance; PTO; sick leave; and 401(k) retirement plan .
For further information please call Human Resources at (701) 873-4322 or visit our website at:
Please submit resume to:
Knife River Care Center
118 22nd St NE
Beulah, ND 58523
Knife River Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer