Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
We are the ones…that value you
St. Gabriel’s Community, a Benedictine Health System Community, is seeking a Nursing Home Administrator/CEO to manage their day-to-day operations in Bismarck, ND. This community is a non-profit organization consisting of 72 skilled nursing beds opened in 2010; 97 assisted living apartments, including basic care, opened in 2017; short-stay transitional care; and outpatient therapy.
- Developing, updating and articulating the community vision/strategic plan in response to the needs of the community.
- Promoting and evidencing the integration of mission and values in all areas of operational management, communications and public relations.
- Managing the selection, training, development and performance of the management team to retain a professional, motivated workforce.
- Establishing and maintaining positive associate relations to position the facility as the employer of choice within the community.
- Monitoring all financial operations to ensure utilization of facility resources in a fiscally responsible manner so as to ensure the organization’s long term sustained success in the future.
- Implementing and overseeing total quality management processes and principles within the community to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and assuring compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Securing and/or implementing necessary/required consulting contracts, Medical Director and other independent contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, health care administration or a related field
- Current Nursing Home Administrator license
- Three (3) to five (5) years of long term care Administrator experience
- Ability to actively relate to the staff, board and community
- Strong leadership, human relations, & communication skills
We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401(k), and more.
To learn more or to apply, please visit https://bhsapp.vistahrms.com/public/jobs/BHS-2018-249P26014.htm.