Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
We are the ones…that help you succeed
Benedictine Health System (BHS), a non-profit health care system managing more than 30 senior care communities throughout the Midwest, is seeking a full-time Vice President, Operations. This position will oversee BHS communities in Minnesota (Northern and Twin Cities area) and North Dakota. This is a telecommuting position.
This position is responsible for overseeing the operations and accountable for operating outcomes of assigned owned/managed communities to ensure regulatory compliance, profitability, achievement of system goals, measurement metrics, satisfaction, quality, and assure the mission and values of BHS are maintained.
- Accountable for the operations of assigned BHS owned/managed communities to ensure regulatory compliance, profitability, high levels of satisfaction and the highest possible positive outcome for the residents which align with the mission and values of BHS.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of budgets for each community to ensure the achievement of profitability goals for assigned communities.
- Serve as a liaison between other Support Center departments to assure appropriate implementation of quality principles at each community.
- Serve as a BHS liaison and board member to assigned community Board of Directors.
- Manage the selection, training, leadership development and performance of assigned Administrator/CEO’s to retain a professional, motivated workforce for BHS.
- Promote Benedictine Health System’s Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing these values to life in the workplace.
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration or a related field.
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator, or progressive management experience in a related health care field; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Currently licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Nursing Home Administrator in a State that BHS owns or manages a community.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental insurance, 401(k), and more.
To apply, please visit https://bhsapp.vistahrms.com/public/jobs/BHS-2018-184P6073.htm.