Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the operation of the facility.
- Implement all policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Create and follow an annual budget.
- Review operating results of the organization and take appropriate measures.
- Develop and maintain personnel policies and practices of the facility with staff.
- Ensure that funds are collected and expended for the facility and present to the board reports reflecting the services and financial activities.
- Maintain the facilities accreditation, licensing and quality resident care through QI programs and standards.
- Knowledgeable of social, regulatory, political and economic factors that relate to resident care services and resident’s rights
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration or other related field.
- Licensed in the State of North Dakota.
- Current ACHCA Certification.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- See complete job description
Applications can be completed online at www.dcstlukes.org or picked up in the business office. A full job description is available per request to Marianne Wamhoff, HR. ext. 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.