Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
Good Shepherd Home Director of Nursing
McKenzie County Healthcare Systems, Inc. is seeking a Director of Nursing for its Long Term Care Facility!
MCHS is seeking a Director of Nursing to:
- Manage the LTC’s nurses and CNAs, and handle their staffing and scheduling
- Serve as a member for our Care Conference, QAPI, and Infection Control groups
- Maintain all medical provider rounds and coordinate in-house visits
- Evaluate all nurses and CNAs on their core competencies
- Handle the procurement of medical supplies for the LTC
- Serve as the MDS and Care Plan Coordinator
Applicants must be hard-working, dependable, and possess strong communication skills and computer literacy. 2-4 years of LTC experience are required, with 1-2 years of healthcare/nursing management experience strongly preferred. Applicants must hold an active Registered Nurse license in North Dakota/Compact State, or work with the ND Board of Nursing to transfer their license. Applicants will be hired on as an RN and trained into the DoN position, before assuming the role in Fall 2018. For more details, please contact Zach Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McKenzie County Healthcare Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.