Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
Pride Manchester has an opening for a full-time Registered Nurse. This is a position that will work Monday thru Friday and will have occasional on call for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This position provides guidance and information as a consultant to the interdisciplinary team and team members regarding preventive health care and specific health needs of individuals served. The nurse serves as a liaison between the agency and health professionals in the community. The nurse provides input into the review of all agency health and medical needs.
- Identify the current and acute health needs of identified persons served through systematic assessment.
- Participate in the development and on-going review of the individual's treatment plan.
- Provide for continuity of individual medical care through referral (setting up appointments), attendance at appointments, follow-up and coordination of care with the Treatment Coordinator and Manchester House Team Coordinator, acting as the liaison with community medical providers.
- Participate as a member of the Admission and Discharge Committee and the Safety /Risk Management Committee.
- Complete necessary paperwork, including but not limited to medical referral forms, update medication history(s), medication sheets, maintain accurate medical information, and attend medical appointments.
- Participate in on call as scheduled
- Minimum of a BA\BS Degree in Nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in ND
- At least 2 years experience in nursing, psychiatric experience preferred
Please apply online at prideinc.org