Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
CNA (Nursing Assistants) PT Evenings
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing. We have consistent staffing for the best continuity of care for our residents.
We currently seek Part-Time Evening Shift CNAs to join our progressive team of caregivers.
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living (ADLs), including but not limited to dressing, toileting, ambulation, and eating
- Chart all care given on the latest computerized software
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident-centered care
- Provide high quality, compassionate care for each resident and their family
- Perform other duties as requested
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Set rotating schedule including every other weekend and holiday
Great Student Opportunities!
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent work / life balance
- Loan Forgiveness
- Education Reimbursments
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Baptist Health Care Center
Attn: Jen Smith
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
- Must hold current, valid CNA license in the state of North Dakota
- Must be able understand and read English as well as use a computer
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
Application deadline: March 5, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer