Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
CNA / Life Enrichment Assistant (PT)
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing.
We currently seeking a Part-Time CNA as Life Enrichment Assistant to join our great team of caregivers.
- Engaging residents into group, small group, individual activities
- Completing one to one visits with residents who would benefit from individual attention
- Completing documentation of residents participation and response to activities
- Other duties as requested
- 20 hours per week working mornings, afternoons, and evening
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team.
Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Baptist Health Care Center
Attn: Stephanie Murray
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
- Must hold current, valid CNA license in the state of North Dakota
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to work independently and to lead a large group
- Good reading ability and writing abilities
- Responsible, reliable, and dependable
Application deadline: March 5, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer