Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
Life Enrichment Coordinator (Activity Director)
"I love the way we work together as a team, no matter the job. They listen to us and try to solve the problem." current Baptist Health Care Center employee
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing. We have consistent staffing for the best continuity of care for our residents.
We currently have an opening for a Full-Time Life Enrichment Coordinator.
- Supervise and provide programs appropriate to meet the physical, social, cultural, spiritual, emotional, and recreational needs and interests of our residents
- Work with all disciplines to assist our residents in reaching their highest level of independence
- Plan and monitor leisure activities for recreation and therapeutic purposes, designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents as well as maintain an open working relationship with the resident's family/guardian
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Friday
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center:
- Competitive Wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
- Excellent work / life balance
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team.
Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Baptist Health Care Center
Attn: Jen Smith
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
- At least one year minimal experience in planning and directing activities for elderly residents, and in planning and organizing special programs for residents, families and staff.
- Individuals that are certified Activity Director must be willing to become OT, PTA, or COTAcertified
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities and in enlisting the support of facility team members for activity programing
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood
Application deadline: March 5, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer