Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
Nurse Team Leader (RN or LPN) FT Nights
Looking for a career opportunity in a community where you will be appreciated for your hard work and dedication? Well, look no further!
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck has an opening for a Full-Time Night Team Leader working 12 hour shifts. We have consistent staffing for the best continuity of care for our residents and our staff appreciate knowing their schedule for an entire year at a time.
As a Nurse at Baptist Health Care Center, you will be responsible for coordinating and providing care to our residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner. You may also provide information on health maintenance, disease prevention and provide case management.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Assess, communicate with staff, residents and families and provide direct resident care
- Supervise, educate and coach a team of CNA's & CMA's
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident care
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
One Dollar an hour shift differential
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center:
- Competitive Wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
"I love the way we work together as a team, no matter the job. They listen to us and try to solve the problem." current Baptist Health Care Center employee
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Jen Smith
Baptist Health Care Center
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
- Current ND RN or LPN license required
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong desire for teamwork and ability to respectfully lead others
- Serve and protect the resident community with compassion and quality care
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer