Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
CNA/Medication Assistant I or II
Valley View Heights Assisted Living
$1,000 sign-on bonus!
Sign-on bonus is paid out in intervals of $500 after 6 and 12 months of employment.
40 hours per week
10:30pm – 6:30am
Every other weekend and holiday
- Responsible for passing of scheduled medications that are administered on a routine basis
- Responsible to make certain all medications are administered and documented as stated on Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Responsible for the direct care of tenants including personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, nourishment, environment, answering call lights, and transporting according to established procedures and the tenant’s service plan
- Will notify the nurse manager or designee of changes in the condition of tenants or requests of tenants
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent tenant information
- Current CNA and Medication Assistant I or II certification from ND required
To apply, submit an MSLCC employment application at the front office or apply online at www.mslcc.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
MSLCC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.