Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
CMA (Certified Medication Assistant) Part-Time
Looking for a career opportunity in a community where you will be appreciated for your hard work and dedication? Well, look no further!
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing. The loving and professional care provided to our residents for the past 75 years has earned Baptist Health Care Center many honors, including the coveted “Best Practices Award” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
We are currently hiring a Part-Time CMA to work evenings in our innovative and growing facility with our great team of Caregivers.
As a CMA at Baptist Health Care Center, your will:
- Administer medications in accordance with Baptist Health Care Center/Elim Care policies and perform treatments for which the position has been trained
- Chart care on the newest computerized software
- Assist with resident cares including but not limited to answering call lights, toileting and feeding
- Perform other duties as requested
- 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Set Rotating Schedule:
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
One dollar an hour shift differential!
Join our great Care Team! Please apply online or send your resume to:
Attn: Jen Smith
Baptist Health Care Center
3400 Nebraska Drive
Bismarck, ND 58503
"I value the work environment and how much I feel like I can do a good job and make a difference." current Baptist Health Care Center employee
- Must hold current, valid CMA II/CNA licenses in the state of North Dakota
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
- Must be able understand and read English as well as use a computer
Application deadline: October 9, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer