Job Openings List
Med Tech II
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will be required to perform the following job functions according to policies and proceedures:
- Provide the right medication to the right person at the right time in the right dose and by the right route ensuring all changes in medication are responded to in a timely manner.
- Store medications correctly; clean and lock med cart or other storage system.
- Follow location policies for missed medications, accidentally dropped or spit out by the resident, and medication errors.
- Follow procedures for documentation, including narcotics sign out.
- Immediately report all irregularities to the charge nurse.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a certified Nurse Aide.
- State-approved trained medication aide course as required by state.