Job Openings List
Nurse Team Leader (RN or LPN) FT Nights
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make the Baptist Health Care Center one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing. The loving and professional care provided to our residents for the past 75 years has earned Baptist Health Care Center many honors, including the coveted “Best Practices Award” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Applications for a dedicated Full-Time Night Shift Nurse Team Leader (RN or LPN) are now being accepted!
- Assess, communicate with staff, residents and families and provide direct resident care
- Supervise, educate and coach a team of CNA's & CMA's
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident care
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
One Dollar an hour shift differential
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center:
- Competitive Wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
Utilize all of your nursing skills and join a dedicated team of caregivers! Apply online or send a resume to:
Baptist Health Care Center
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
- Current ND RN or LPN license required
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong desire for teamwork and ability to respectfully lead others
- Serve and protect the resident community with compassion and quality care
Application deadline: April 24, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer