Job Openings List
Housekeeper - PT & Float
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make the Baptist Health Care Center one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing. The loving and professional care provided to our residents for the past 75 years has earned Baptist Health Care Center many honors, including the coveted “Best Practices Award” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
We currently seek a Part-Time/Float Housekeeper to help maintain our beautiful facility.
As a Housekeeper at Baptist Health Care Center you will:
- Change bedding
- Clean your assigned resident's rooms
- Wash resident's clothing
- Dust, vacuum, clean restrooms, etc.
- 7:00 am -3:30 pm
- Floating schedule and every other weekend
Complete an application by applying online or send a resume to:
Bismarck, ND 58503
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A team player who can work independently
- Reliable with the ability to complete tasks consistently and in a timely manner
Application deadline: April 24, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer