Job Openings List
Nursing Assistants (CNA) PT Nights
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing. The loving and professional care provided to our residents for the past 75 years has earned Baptist Health Care Center many honors, including the coveted “Best Practices Award” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
We currently seek Part-Time Night Shift CNA to join our progressive team of caregivers.
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living, including but not limited to dressing, toileting, ambulation and eating
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident-centered care
- Communicate with supervisors, coworkers, residents and families
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 24 hours per two week pay period
One dollar an hour shift differential!
Baptist Health Care Center
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work together with others to provide resident-centered solutions
- Ability to read and understand policies and procedures, and use the computer for documentation
- Must have the ability to multi-task and show proficient time management skills
Application deadline: April 24, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer