Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Mirranda Gross at 701-354-9775.
Director of Nursing
- He/She has authority, responsibility and accountability for the functions, activities, and training of the Nursing services staff. He/She is responsible for the development and maintenance of nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, nursing policy and procedure manuals, schedule of daily rounds to see all residents, methods for coordination of nursing services with other patient services, for recommending the number and levels of nursing personnel to be employed, and nursing staff development. Represents the facility in all his/her relationships with the community, families, and medical profession according to the policies and objectives of the facility.
- Requirements: Must be a Registered Nurse with several years of experience in the nursing profession with one-two years of supervisory experience.
- Employee serves during the day tour, five days a week, generally totaling 40 hours per week except when he/she deems it necessary to vary working hours to provide supervision.
- Maple Manor Care Center offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- For Consideration, please submit an application and/or resume to:
- Kayce Schlittenhard @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill out a physical application within the facility