Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Mirranda Gross at 701-354-9775.
Ecumen Evergreens of Fargo
Ecumen is hiring a Housing Director to lead our Evergreens of Moorhead and Everygreens of Fargo communities. Ecumen Evergreens of Moorhead consists of 30 assisted living and memory care units. Evergreens of Fargo consists of 30 independent living and assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 15 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services.
The Housing Director is responsible for the overall management of the staff, site programs and building. Oversees daily operations and monitor the delivery of services provided to the residents and ensure their needs are being met. Assists in developing services and/or programs to meet the needs of the resident community including public relations, marketing, human resource, financial and compliance oversight of the building and its programs.
Essential job responsibilities include:
Maximizes occupancy through ongoing marketing, providing tours and explanation of services to potential clients, families, community and referrals.
Meets regularly with the leadership team and staff to ensure issues, concerns and suggestions are addressed and resolved. Develops and holds leadership team accountable to their job responsibilities. Consistently role models expected behaviors.
Maintains open lines of communication with residents and staff to monitor levels of satisfaction, and respond appropriately if changes are needed.
Responsible for management and supervision of staff, including performance management and training. Ensures leadership team is inspired, equipped and held accountable for job expectations as defined by Ecumen policies and procedures ensuring that all employees are treated equally and fairly.
Ensures community is in compliance with federal, state and local standards and regulations by routinely inspecting the building, grounds, and equipment, assessing areas in need of improvement and correcting immediately. Ensures the environment is safe for all guests, residents and staff.
Responsible for preparation of annual budget and capital replacement plan, advises supervisor of potential improvements and budget issues including variances. Responsible for expense tracking, revenue collection, and implement Ecumen policies and procedures.
Acts as an Ambassador in the local community, representing Ecumen at community and public events and participates in marketing efforts.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Senior Care
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- General accounting and budget preparation experience/knowledge
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Active, unrestricted Minnesota Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD) status
- Previous single or multi-unit facility Senior Care management experience
- Housing with Services Certification
- Master’s degree in related field
- Experience leading teams from more than one department
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.
To apply or with questions please visit https://careers-ecumen.icims.com/jobs/20379/housing-director/job?mobile=false&width=1299&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300.