Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Peggy Krikava at 701-354-9774.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Administrator serves as ambassador to the facility. The position is responsible for the day-to-day administration of program, services, and financial operations; planning, development, implementation, evaluation, and improvement of program services; management of staff; and the delivery of high-quality services as determined by the residents and their families. The Administrator is responsible for ensuring operations of a program that is consistent with the facility and the assisted living industry.
- Must have experience in the health, human services, and/or community services field.
- Must possess strong organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to conceptualize, organize, and implement a plan for the facility, anticipate problems, and plan for the future.
- Must have demonstrated ability to hire, direct, and manage personnel.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and the capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities. Considerable initiative, judgment and leadership skills are required.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the business or providing aging and support services, including assisted living. The understanding shall include all elements of organization, governing body, financing, and daily operations. Must be able to communicate the facility philosophy and goals. Knowledge of the available services along the continuum of care is essential, and to develop and nurture relationships with other service providers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to providing quality services.
With further questions or concerns please contact Ben Bucher, Chief Executive Officer.