Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Peggy Krikava at 701-354-9774.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Under the supervision of the Unit Manager/ADON/DON the RN assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of residents/patients for a shift of duty. Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care. The RN adheres to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performances by nursing assistants and helpers. Follows all North Shore’s policies and procedures. Performs duties as defined by the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Licensed in the state as an Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification
- Able to use necessary supplies and equipment
- Able to calculate drug dosage
- Meets all health requirements imposed by law
- Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications.
Wages up to $33.00 an hour ++
Please contact Minot Health and Rehab, Becca Butler at 701-852-1255 with any questions.