Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Peggy Krikava at 701-354-9774.
Under the supervision of the RN Unit Manager/DON, a licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse performs as a licensed care giver and assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned residents/patients for a shift of duty. Nursing care is provided through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident’s/patient's plan of care. The LPN/LVN adheres to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performance by the nursing assistants. Follows all center policies and procedures. Performs duties as defined by the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Licensed in the state as an LPN
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification
- Able to use necessary supplies and equipment
- Able to calculate drug dosage
- Meets all health requirements imposed by law
- Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications.
Wages up to $26.00 an hour ++
Please contact Minot Health and Rehab, Becca Butler at 701-852-1255 with any questions.