Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Peggy Krikava at 701-354-9774.
Certified Dietary Manager
Overview: This position must provide clinical management support of the Dietary Department, ensuring quality food. The Certified Dietary Manager will assist and support the Registered Dietician and the Administrator in managing the department. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and advocate for Elder centered/directed care to team members, families, physicians, allied health professionals and the at-large community.
Qualifications: The Certified Dietary Manager must be a graduate of, an approved Certified Dietary Manager’s course that meets the state and federal care regulations. Clinical and cooking experience required. Safe Serve certification required. A complete job description will be provided at an interview.
Duties and Responsibilities: Duties are determined by the company’s needs and may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with food purchase, managing storage of food, food production and timely service of meals.
- Develop standardized recipes, with modified diets and extensions when needed, and meal planning.
- Sanitation of the dietary department.
- Direct and supervise all dietary functions and personnel; assist with ongoing training of department personnel.
- Develop job descriptions, cleaning schedules, and other dietary management tools.
- Understand and communicate OSHA requirements for employee safety in the food production area.
- Process new diet orders and diet changes. Communicate effectively with nursing and the consulting Registered Dietician.
- Help track resident food intakes and monitor resident weights.
- Develop and maintain good communication with the residents and their families; respond in a positive manner when complaints are made regarding the meals.
- Understand practices and communicate Elder-directed/centered care as it relates to the department.
- May be required to work extended hours and holidays.
- Occasional work interruptions occur.
Planning and Time Utilization:
- Demonstrate the ability to set and establish priorities.
- Manage time efficiently; frequent work interruptions may occur.
Job Type: Full-time
Stephen Schmitz, MA/Administrator
Four Seasons Healthcare Center
483 4TH Street SW
Forman, ND 58032