Job Openings List
If you would like to post a job opening at your facility, please contact Susan Bahmiller at 701-354-9775.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Richardton Health Center
Richardton Health Center a 28 bed facility located in Richardton, North Dakota is in search of a dynamic, energetic, positive individual to fill the role of Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. Ideal Candidate will be an agent of change, with proven leadership skills and a successful track record in the skilled nursing industry as an Administrator. Candidate will possess a strong background in fiscal management, ability to oversee day to day facility operations, knowledge of both state and federal regulations, aggressive management of census, and a proven track record in team building.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight and Management of Daily Operations
- Maintain Compliance with State and Federal Regulations
- Oversight and Management of Staffing Recruitment and Retention
- Management of Fiscal Operations as they relate to Facility Budget
- Census Development and Maintenance
- Team Building
- A Bachelor’s Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum, two years of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or nursing facility.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator’s license.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial records, reports, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
Competitive Compensation Package and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Nursing Home Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Board of Directors
Richardton Health Center
8885 HWY 10
Richardton, North Dakota 58652