Job Openings List
CaringJobsND is your resource for types of caregiver positions and employment opportunities. They are here to help answer any questions you may have on these types of occupations. For more information, contact them today at 1-855-GO-2-LINK (1-855-462-5465) and select option 3 for the Direct Workforce Coordinator. You can also visit their website at www.caringjobs.nd.gov.
CFO – Southwest Healthcare Services – Bowman ND
The Chief Financial Officer functions at the executive level in an active leadership role. Responsibilities include management of financial and support departments.
Experiences and skills for this position include:
- Working with the Controller, oversees financial accounting of the organization.
- Provided leadership to patient financial services, information technology, facilities management, dietary, and materials management.
- Has a professional background as a CFO or Controller with extensive knowledge of revenue cycle management.
- Possess a strong understanding of rural health clinics and critical access hospitals.
- Assumes lead role in developing strategies to increase revenues and reduce operating costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree and designation of CPA preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and retirement options. We will assist with relocation.
Southwest Healthcare Services is an independent NFP and is comprised of a new 23-bed critical access hospital with state-of-the-art technology, licensed 40 bed long-term care, rural health clinic, visiting nurse services, emergency ambulance service, out-patient services, 12 independent senior apartments and a 12 unit assisted living facility.
Bowman ND features small town hospitality and progressive spirit with access to the same amenities you’d find in much larger communities. Come visit us at www.bowmannd.com.