Associate Membership Program
There’s no better way to establish business relationships with long term care facilities than by supporting their own trade association! NDLTCA encourages its members to utilize those companies supporting their industry...NDLTCA Associate Members!
- Company listing in Membership Directory & Buyers Guide...this directory is distributed to each Administrator & DON in our 160+ member facilities!
- If you have a web site or e-mail address, you will be linked from our web site where your company information will also be listed.
- Member rates at all NDLTCA sponsored events...up to 1/2 off the cost of non-member rates.
- You are invited to participate on any NDLTCA committees.
The Expanded Associate Membership includes all of the benefits of a Regular Associate Membership plus a copy of the NDLTCA Membership mailings that are electronically distributed. These mailings contain information on long term care issues specific to North Dakota and during the legislative sessions, a mailing is posted once a week with extensive updates.
An individual may apply for an Individual Associate Membership if:
- You are not currently employed by a member facility of NDLTCA;
- You are not currently employed by a facility that meets the requirements of being a dues paying member of NDLTCA, but chooses not to be a member;
- You are not affiliated with any entity that is already/or eligible to become a regular or expanded Associate member of NDLTCA.