Frontline Caregiver One Day Training - Bismarck
10/22/2020 9:00 AM - 10/22/2020 3:00 PM Ramkota Hotel, Bismarck
Best Practices in Dementia Care Training
Learn appropriate dementia care techniques in line with nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association Dementia Care Practice Recommendations in 5 key topic areas below and Be able to implement person-centered care in all aspects of dementia care.
- Understand the basics of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Describe the fundamentals of person-centered care
- List components of assessment and care planning
- Discuss relationship between communication and behavior and factors that may influence behavior
- Support of Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Price: $125 members, $225 non-members
Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
800 S. 3rd St.
Bismarck, ND 58504
Block of rooms under "North Dakota Long Term Care Association"
Kendra Binger, Program Manager
Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota