08/03/2022 10:00 AM - 09/21/2022 11:00 AM Webinar
This 8-week webinar series runs August-September 2022 and focuses on skill building for serving effectively as the Director of Nursing with emphasis on effective leadership and staff engagement, nursing operations and systems of care for common conditions treated in the LTC setting.
Discussion will include:
• Survey readiness & avoiding frequently cited deficiencies
• HR management
• Staff training/competency
• Risk Management
• QAPI activities targeting QM areas
• Fundamentals of reimbursement
• MDS oversight
• Promoting 5-Star quality.
What to Expect:
Grow skill and insight for serving effectively as the DON or in other nurse leadership roles
Nurse leaders including new or experienced DONs, ADONs, charge nurses, unit managers, staff interested in serving in a permanent or interim DON role, Administrators, Corporate Staff